Environmental Policy Statement
Land Studio is a multi-disciplinary design company founded in 2016 with masterplanning, urban design, landscape architecture and environmental planning at its core.
Protection of the environment in which we live is part of the Land Studio ethos and we also consider this principle to be sound business practice.
In this policy statement we commit our company to:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice;
- Protect the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to the pollution of land, air and water;
- Seek to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources;
- Manage and disposing of waste in a responsible manner;
- Make our staff and sub-consultants aware of our environmental policy so that we all work in accordance with its aims and within an environmentally aware culture;
- Communicate our environmental measures and performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders;
- Develop our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during design, planning and implementation of our projects; and
- Monitor and continuously improving our environmental performance.
This policy statement will be reviewed on an annual basis.